Friday, July 8, 2011

Stylist Spotlight!

Lori Hurley
Where are you from? San Francisco
How long have you been doing hair? 10 years
How long have you been at Renaissance? 6 years
What is your best hair moment?  When I was young I got my hair done for a dance and didn't like it. I went home, took it down and re did it myself. It looked so much better! I knew I was going to be a stylist. 
If you could do anyone's hair, who's would it be? Tim Lincecum or Brian Wilson. I would give them a new signature hair cut, they'll win the world series again and I'll be famous!
What do you enjoy doing in life (besides hair)? Hanging out with my friends and family.
What do you to treat yourself? Massages and mani/pedis
If you died and could come back as any person or thing who/what would it be? A Kerestase product for Oprah!
What is your greatest achievement in life so far? Being a great aunt to my nephews and niece. 
Where is your dream vacation? It's not where but, what. I say a lifetime vacation!
What is your best quality? I'm very truthful
What is your motto? Live, laugh, love.
What keeps you inspired? Working with so many different people.

No comments:

Post a Comment