Sunday, June 19, 2011

Stylist Spotlight!

 Christine Coppola


Where are you from? Boston MA
How long have you been doing hair? 30 years!
How long have you been at Renaissance? 
Been here for 16, owned it for 10
What is your best hair moment? When I get to do a girl's hair who finds her guy, then I do the wedding. Amazing.
If you could do anyone's hair, who's would it be?
Ellen Degeneres. She's got great style and I'm sure she would make me laugh!
What do you enjoy doing in life (besides hair)? Travel, eating great food, spending time with my friends and family. 
What do you to treat yourself? I get massages in great spas.
If you died and could come back as any person or thing who/what would it be?
My dog, Coco!
What is your greatest achievement in life so far? Owning Renaissance; Creating a place that makes people look and feel good.
Where is your dream vacation? I have a top 10 list. Any one on that list would be awesome.
What is your best quality? I'm compassionate
What is your motto? Treat people the way you like to be treated! It feels good both ways!!
What keeps you inspired? The people I work with.


No comments:

Post a Comment